10.14.2009

cut to me "D.I.E.ing"


Yesterday downtown, I was being a Barney's rat, viewing all the gorgeous new pieces for fall when I stumbled upon THIS. The Balenciaga Varsity Jacket. I LOVE IT! I've been slightly on the prowl for a lettermans/varsity/whatever jacket for quite some time now. I pretty much discarded the thought more recently seeing as I have no money of my own and If I'm going to spend any money, I'd rather buy something with a little more sparkle than a frumpy men's jacket to play with. This one, however is so gorgeous. The photo does it's contrast in texture and color no justice. What I was looking for in this style of jacket was more of than curved shoulder/sleeve silhouette but I love the Guesquiere details and cut create a more chic structural aesthetic.

No comments:

My photo
♂ ♑ ISFP ☹ ▼